The Fulda modern side table can be styled on its own or as a set of two or three depending on the look you’re going for. The bright colours have been a hit with our customers, with the aqua green laminate side table popping up on design blogs everywhere. We show you how you can introduce this beautiful green into any house or apartment setting. Simple and stylish, the Fulda can be used next to an armchair, as a coffee table or bedside table. This lovely little apartment located in Gothenburg showcases an eccentric mix of vintage and contemporary furnishings. The vintage blue Fulda side table (used here as a coffee table) and metallic accents seen in the space break up the monochrome colour palette perfectly.
Inspired by the works of Le Corbusier, Octavio Mestre designed this stunning holiday home for himself in Spain. The Fulda side table has been paired with the Monte armchair, both in dazzling green shades making for one hell of a reading nook.
- our modern bedside tables come in a variety of colours
- enjoy soft close systems and finished back panels as standard
- or go with functional night stands you can attach to the bed
Standard delivery time is 10 – 12 weeks. Please contact your store for more details.
- our board furniture is mainly made of particle board. However, MDF (medium density fibreboard) is primarily used for furniture with organic shapes
- our veneers have a coating of lacquer to make a more smooth and longlasting finish. The lacquers we use are mainly waterbased so they have a strictly limited impact on the environment
- all veneers come from North American plantations