10 Year Mattress Warranty
Beyond Furniture provides the mattress warranty to the original purchaser, against defects in materials (other than covering materials) and workmanship for 10 years. This is provided that the defect is not a result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used. The mattress must be cared for in accordance with the care instructions supplied by Beyond Furniture or labelled on the product. After confirmation of the defect by a mattress expert appointed by both parties, the purchaser can return the mattress to the vendor’s warehouse at the purchaser’s expense and Beyond Furniture will repair or replace the mattress at a price equal to 1/10 of the current price, multiplied by the number of years of service the mattress has provided (No cost applies if a defect is found within two years from purchase).This warranty is also subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. This warranty is in addition to the rights granted by relevant State and Federal laws and in particular the Trade Practices Act 1974 and corresponding State Fair Trading legislation. Beyond Furniture’s liability is limited to goods replacement only.
2. The warranty is effective whether the mattress is purchased separately or with a matching foundation, however, an improper foundation may void the warranty. Foundation must be supported by bed slats with the strength no less than Beyond Furniture standard bed slats and the slats spaced less than 7cm apart on a cross-based frame. A frame must have a minimum of four legs, glides, or rollers on queen beds and five on king beds. Warranty is void if the mattress and /or foundation has been burned, damaged, stained, or otherwise abused.
3. The warranty shall become void if the mattress is used for commercial or outdoor purpose or exposed directly to sunlight, extreme heat or bright light. No claim can be made by the purchaser under this warranty if any damage caused by accident, abuse, neglect, negligence, any damage caused by alteration, modification or act of God.
4. “Too hard or too soft” is a personal judgment which should be resolved at the time of purchase, it is not warranted. Upon inspection, any mattress found to be in an unsanitary condition will not be repaired or replaced and the warranty will be considered null and void.
5. This Warranty only covers regular users up to a weight of 100kg each person sleeping on the mattress, and if the depressions in the mattress is less than 25mm during the warranty period, it is normal wear and tear.
6. Repair or replacement is at the discretion of Beyond Furniture. Warranty is void if the labels are removed.
7. Proof of original purchase must be verified with Beyond Furniture’s Sales Order.